I can’t believe how quickly time is flying, not only will Gracie be four in June but next year she will be starting pre-school. I had been looking around for something to help ease the transition to pre-school and came across Get Ready for School Australia.
What I like about about Get Ready for School Australia is that their home program aligns to the Australian Curriculum. The ‘how-to’ books have been cleverly written for Aussie parents to digest and use on their child’s learning and their printable materials use Australian School Fonts and are re-printable.
We were kindly gifted: The Complete School Readiness Kit
What we received:
– A laminated Personalised Name Writing Set containing 6 write on and wipe off pages.
– The book ‘How to Get Ready for English’ containing 70 simple, trialed fun activities.
– The book ‘How to Get Ready for Maths’ containing 97 simple, trialed, fun activities.
– The book ‘How to Get Ready for Science’ containing 36 simple, trialed, fun activities.
These How To guides are written specifically for Australian parents by an Australian Educator. They align to the Australian Curriculum and are parent friendly and easy to use. They act as a guide and journal for you to monitor where you child is at, and gather ideas of what you are going to do as a parent to support their next steps in learning at home.
– A printed Exploring Letters and Sounds Workbook in your State or Territory’s font.
– A printed Numeral Formation Workbook in your State or Territory’s font.
– A laminated Early Learning Sticker Chart for you to display on your fridge, or somewhere in your home, to monitor your child’s learning and celebrate their development.
– 90 Assorted Star Reward Stickers
– A Write and Wipe laminated Personalised Name Writing Set
– A Write and Wipe Forming Numerals 0-10 laminated reusable worksheet in your State or Territory’s font.
– A Micador Early Start Safety Marker perfect to use on your laminated name cards.
– A plastic document box to house all of your learning materials
What we loved:
What Gracie loves: The personalised first name writing cards and early learning sticker chart
What I love: The way the pack has been simplified and created for parents to easily sit down with their child and do various activities.
Save 10% off storewide by using code ‘LOVE10’ upon checkout
Disclosure: Please note this pack was kindly gifted to me but all opinions on this product are of my own.